Higher Education Fair 2022 will be held this June 17 and 18 at the Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
It will open from 11am to 6pm and admission is free, and for fully vaccinated visitors.
From undergraduate to postgraduate education, the fair will offer opportunities to explore colleges and universities, courses, scholarships and career possibilities.
Educationists and counsellors will be on hand to advise on the types of specialised training and academic courses available not only in Malaysia but also overseas.
Visitors can explore course options like hotel management, accountancy, aviation, culinary, beauty, business studies, broadcasting, law, applied sciences, communication studies, engineering, multimedia, computer science, medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, marketing, music, tourism studies, advertising, graphic design, architecture, interior design, nursing, automotive, early childhood education, cabin crew training, skill training options, as well as aptitude and course counseling.
specially 5 Korean universities are coming to Malaysia for the Sureworks education fair. Recently many Malaysian students are interested in studying further in Korea and many universities are willing to recruit students from Malaysia. Last year 1,184 Malaysian students studied abroad in Korea and the number keeps increasing every year. All students are welcome to visit the study in Korea booth located L2-L6. Participate universities: (Hanyang University, Seoultech University Gachon university, Kyunghee University and Konkuk University)
More than 100 colleges and universities will be participating in the fair to help visitors discover options available to students who have recently completed their SPM, STPM, UEC and IGCSE examinations, teachers, university students and anyone seeking further education.
Higher Education Fair 2022 is an all-in-one event aimed at helping students decide what and where to study as well as what courses are best for them.
- The fair provides study options for courses ranging from certificate and diploma to degree, master and PhD;
- It also provides study options on “skills training education”, including automotive, music, baking, cooking, beauty and hair-styling programmes;
- Consultation on education funding and study loans by HelpDash;
- Free career test to help students identify their personality types and career pathway options;
- Free event guide – info on colleges and universities participating in the fair;
- Fun Spin & Win contest offering a chance to win RM10,000; and
- Course rebate vouchers and prizes sponsored by Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) such as notebooks, smartphones, food and shopping vouchers.
Free trial classes are also available at the fair covering a wide range of topics to give students a clearer picture of various courses and careers, while preparing them for the challenges ahead.
Seats for the one-hour free trial classes are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free trial class schedule (at Atrium)
12pm — Studying Australian Education @ Inti, Malaysia.
1.30pm — Gastronomy in a Sustainable Age.
3pm — Why the University of Hertfordshire, UK.
12pm — Finding your own path to university.
1.30pm — Digitalisation in the field of mass communication.
3pm — Is a broadcasting specialisation still relevant in today’s media environment?